Updated: Dec 6, 2020
We would like to invite you to write on the forum sharing your journey towards sustainability. The following are the rules of the forum:
1. Be kind and courteous -This forum is intended to be a safe place for people to come together and share different experiences with regards to their journey with 71 Solutions. Please refrain from using inappropriate language, making derogatory comments, or personal attacks on other participants.
2. Stay on topic - As its title suggests, 71 Solutions is about taking a solutions-oriented approach to solving real-world problems. Please focus on the issue under discussion with the intent of offering helpful suggestions and constructive feedback. The goal is to keep the discussion relevant to the points discussed in 71 Solutions and avoiding unrelated topics.
3. Be brief - In the interest of being efficient and respectful of everyone's time, please aim to keep posts brief and to-the-point.
4. Cite resources when applicable - Integrity is one of our guiding principles, and we want to guard against the spreading of misinformation as much as possible.
5. No spamming or selling - This forum is first and foremost a place of discussion to encourage the interchange of ideas. Spamming and commercial promotion of products/services will not be tolerated.
Please note, this page is still under constriction, and we highly value your feedback, so feel free to contact us if something could be improved.
Thank you all so much for being a part of the community,